Smokies iPhone and Android App
We're #1 in the nation! This app won first place from APPL 2011.
- Favorite Destinations
- Black Bears
- Recreation: including auto touring, camping, picknicking, horse camping and riding, and more
- Concerns, guidelines, and tips: including what to do if you see a bear
- Services: including restrooms, visitor centers, and concessions in the parks
- Offline Park road map
The Best of the Great Smoky Mountains app for iPhone ($2.99) includes the Smokies Visitor Guide (above) along with guides to some of the most popular activities and destinations in the park:
- Auto Touring in the Smokies: Tour 5 of the Smokies most scenic roads.
- Cades Cove Tour: Enjoy nature and human history on the Cades Cove loop road and the Cable Mill area.
- Day Hikes Favorites: Hike 32 of our favorite trails with these directions to the trailheads.
- Self-Guiding Nature Trails: Enjoy a stroll along 11 of our quiet walkways and nature trails.
- Waterfall Favorites: Hike or drive to our favorite waterfalls.
- Park Trail Map: Find any trail or roads in the park with our map, available offline.
Like all Nomad applications, all of the guides and maps are available without a cell signal.