Join or Upgrade at the Chestnut (or higher) Level,
and you'll be automatically eligible to win one of two prize packages...
Park North - $3,000 Value!*
- Two-night stay at Hippensteal Mountain View Inn, Gatlinburg
- Dinner for two at Crystelle Creek Restaurant and Grill, Gatlinburg
- Zipline and rafting for Two, Raft in the Smokies, Gatlinburg
- A private, guided hike anywhere in the Smokies provided by A Walk in the Woods
- VIP pass for 4 to 32 downtown Gatlinburg attractions
Park South - $1,000 Value!*
- Three-night stay at Chestnut Tree Inn, Cherokee
- Gift certificate to the Warehouse, Nantahala Brewing Co.'s new restaurant, Bryson City
- Bryson City Outdoors Paddle Board Rental for Two
- Bryson City Bicycles Rental for Two
- Eating Appalachia (book) & Wild Edibles & Medicinals of Appalachia (DVD),
both autographed by author Ila Hatter
- Day Hikes of the Smokies and a Waterproof Park Map
*Both Park South and Park North Prize Packages include private tours of Cades Cove
with retired National Park Service ranger Mike Meldrum.
THANK YOU to each of the Lookout League business members listed above who made these prize packages possible.
Who's Eligible to Win?
- Anyone who joins or upgrades his/her membership status to our Chestnut Level or higher from January 1 - December 20, 2017.
- Joining or upgrading with a "family" membership at the Chestnut, Dogwood, and Hemlock membership doubles your odds of winning, as both family members' names will be added to the eligibility list.
When will I know if I'm a winner?
- Our contest will run Jan. 1 - Dec. 20, 2017. Our winner will be announced just on Dec. 21, 2017. The lucky winner will be notified by phone, then email. If we don't hear back within 48 hours, we'll draw again.